Text on screen: For use with LPL only. Not to be shown or distributed to any other parties
LPL financial advisors are being asked to do more than ever before:
Help with goal setting, estate planning, tax management, retirement planning, and more, all while grappling with uncertain markets and staying on top of an evolving universe of investment options. All of this can make portfolio construction challenging.
So, what’s the solution? Leveraging high-powered investment managers like PIMCO on LPL’s Model Wealth Portfolios Platform can help streamline the construction process, regardless of how much discretion you wish to retain in asset allocation decisions.
Our Model Portfolio Strategies provide:
- Access to a variety of outcome-oriented portfolios, strategically constructed for current market conditions
- Contextualization of PIMCO’s market views to better understand allocation changes, where the models fit in a portfolio and how they might complement other strategies
- Efficient, scalable solutions
- And finally, more predictable potential outcomes for your clients… allowing you to focus on addressing their unique needs and solving their problems.
PIMCO’s Model Portfolios put the power of nearly 50 years of investment management experience to work for you. They leverage the complete spectrum of our global resources and expertise – like all our investment strategies.
Allocations are guided by PIMCO's time-tested investment process. This rigorous, experienced approach benefits our models in three crucial ways:
- Our forward-looking views of the global economy and markets are designed to help your clients get – and stay – ahead of the markets
- Actively managed underlying funds seek to maximize opportunities and generate alpha potential.
- And a sophisticated risk management platform helps to ensure a careful balance between opportunities and risks
Our portfolios are updated quarterly based on our robust portfolio construction process. We provide detailed insight on positioning changes so you can keep your clients up-to-date on shifts to their allocations.
To help meet the unique objectives of your clients, we offer two suites of model portfolios: Taxable Fixed Income and Tax Aware Fixed Income.
Learn more about how to put the power of PIMCO to work for you at www.pimco.com/models-lpl.