PIMCO manages investments and provides solutions specifically tailored to the diverse needs of financial institutions. We offer investment management, asset allocation and risk management services for insurance companies, banks and government related institutions on a global basis.
A Core Strategic Business at PIMCO
- Since our founding in 1971, Financial Institutions have been a key client base for PIMCO
- The Financial Institutions Group is a dedicated group of investment professionals bringing a range of industry skills and background to our client base
- Three businesses: Variable Annuities, General Accounts and Banks
- Our assignments include balance sheet assets, retirement assets, separate accounts and mutual funds.
- Strategic focus: Aim to deliver investment solutions for the variety of constraints and risk management concerns that face our clients
- PIMCO is able to offer our clients:
- A robust investment process
- Access to a team of industry-recognized investment professionals with dedicated expertise in insurance, banking and regulatory matters
- Comprehensive global credit research team and independent ratings process
- Risk management systems and analytics
Learn more about our approach.
Head of Financial Institutions, U.S.
Head of Financial Institutions, Europe
General Account, U.S.
Variable Annuities, U.S.